Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Ve Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyetinde Öğrenim Gören Ya Da Görecek Olan Nijeryalı Öğrencilere Duyuru
Students who intend to study in Republic of Turkey or Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC)should send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to place an appointment request. The subject of the e-mail message for the appointment request should simply be “Appointment Request”. The exact content of the message could be found below:
Full name : .......... ..........(in CAPITAL LETTERS)
Passport number : ..........
Purpose of the trip : ..........
Planned date of travel : ..........
Please take note the applicants should send their messages for visa interview appointment at least 2 months in advance to their prospective travel dates and the message should include only the content above.
You are kindly advised to apply to the Embassy in person with all the application documents on your interview date between 9-11 am.
All information related to visa application formalities is available on Embassy’s website (www.abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr), under the “info notes” menu on top of the main page.
Also, students are kindly advised to complete their visa process until the deadlines. Deadline for the rainy season is the end of the October, for harmattan season is the end of the March.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CURRENT OR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS WHO STUDY IN TURKEY AND TURKISH REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN CYPRUS
1. Copies of the relevant pages of the passport (data and extension
Duly filled visa application form with 2 passport photos.
Admission and Acceptance Letter by the University.
Payment receipt of school fees.
Confirmation letter from the school acknowledging receipt of payment.
Proof of basic education, copies of graduation diploma and certificates (W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.,Statement of Result,etc.) duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter,
7. Proof of BA education, copy of university graduation diploma duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter.(For master students),
Guarantee letter signed by the sponsor and the student, stating that the sponsor will cover all the expenses of the student, and the student will never apply to any person or institution (including university) for financial support or scholarship, certified by a public notary.
Original “personal” bank statement for the last three months of the sponsor together with original approval/reference letter from the bank branch manager.
10. Consent letter from the parents if you are less than 18 years old. (Sealed by notary or court.)
11. Flight reservation.
12. National ID Card (1 Original+1Copy)
13. “Vaccination Card”for yellow fever and typhoid diseases
14. If the above mentioned requirements are not met and the documents are not provided in full, your application will not be considered and you will have to take a new appointment in order to submit your full documentation. The Embassy does not take any responsibility that this may cause delay and may result in missing deadlines related to your business, tourism or education in Turkey or Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Embassy of the Republic of TurkeyConsular Section
Pazartesi - Cuma
09:00 - 13:00 / 14:00 - 17:00
Tatil Günleri 2018
|1.10.2018||1.10.2018||Nijerya Milli Günü|
+ 90 312 292 29 29